Please see below for information about pricing, insurance, and good faith estimate:
- Though we do not take insurance, medicare, or medicaid. We can provide a receipt of services that you may submit to your insurance for partial reimbursement.
- This practice cannot take patients with Medicare or Medicaid.
- Initial Psychiatric Evaluation $299 for up to 1 hour
- Psychiatric Revisits are $150 for up to 1/2 hour.
- ADHD Pricing is $99/month.
- There is an additional charge for disability paperwork $50 for FMLA form $100 for each Short or Long-Term Disability Form
Good Faith Estimate of Revisit Frequency for all diagnoses (except ADHD ONLY). This is only an estimate, subject to your status, preference, and provider preference:
- The first revisit is typically one month after the initial appointment
- Subsequent revisits are one month after any medication change or period of instability
- If stable on present mediation, visits are every 3-4 months for the continuation of care and medications.
- If you require a controlled medication, you need a once-a-month visit.
- You may see us more often per your preference
- ADHD Pricing is $99/month
- Patients prescribed controlled medications for ONLY the diagnosis of ADHD have a visit once a month if prescribed controlled medications.
- If you have other diagnoses, your price is as above
- If you have questions about the frequency of those visits, you may reach out via text, email, or portal. We will request a visit if it has been longer than the above frequency.